Seed to Seal
WHY YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
OVER OTHER Oil companies?
Essential oils are the concentrated, aromatic, volatile liquid that is extracted from a wide range of plant life, including flowers, leaves, grasses, fruits, roots, herbs, wood, bark, gums, bulbs, dried flower buds, seeds, and tree blossoms.
That means that they contain large amounts of the good stuff and can, if not done correctly or with poor-quality plant material, contain some bad stuff, too.
For the past twenty years, Young Living has been in control of their oils from "Seed to Seal", or start to finish. They plant the seeds, tend the fields, harvest the plants, distill the oils, then test them, and finally they bottle them up, all on their own. They are in CONTROL of what does and doesn't go into the oils, and here at The BoCo, we like that. No other essential oil company can guarantee the quality of their oils like Young Living can, as the other guys buy their oils pre-distilled from other companies and farms.
"Young Living believes that you and your family deserve products that are genuine, free of harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Seed to Seal® is our promise to you that we are committed to providing just that to your family. From the seeds we plant to the moment we seal our bottles, we focus on naturally occurring and high-quality components to provide you with a pristine final product without compromise.” - www.seedtoseal.com
Young Living takes the cake when it comes to quality assurance, and we here at The Botanical Collective believe that is important!
That’s why we are #teamYL
The five steps of Seed to seal
(An in-depth break down of the five steps)
- We collect our own >>SEEDS<< from plants of prior seasons to ensure there are no GMOs and that only the strongest, most potent oil producing plants grown.
- We use essential oils as natural pesticides on our crops. No Round-up for us! We test the dirt for pesticides prior to planting and we test our water for additives and toxins as well. This ensures that the only thing in the oils we >>CULTIVATE<< are, well, oils. We ur plants according to when they’ll release the highest yield of potent oil. Sometimes this means first thing in the morning, sometimes at noon and sometimes under the star-filled night sky. We also take our harvest methods into account depending on the plant - some are done by hand, some by tool and some by machine.
- We >>DISTILL<< on-site in our own distilleries. All of our stills are made of medical grade stainless steel, and we use low temperature steam to extract the oils which helps retain the therapeutic and fragile components of each EO. We distill only type of plant at a time.
- We >>TEST<< every batch of oil multiple times, and then have each batch tested in third party laboratories. We never cut our oils or add fillers to try and make a buck. Any oils that do not live up to our standards during testing are not used. Our seasonal oils run out each year (get them when they're in stock!) and we refuse to buy lesser quality oils just to make money off of people.
- We bottle and >>SEAL<< our own oils in-house to complete the process and guarantee that our oils are the best on the market, free of of synthetics, filler and all other sorts of nasties. Just pure, potent essential oil. Our oils are stored in our temperature controlled warehouses and shipped straight to your door..
That's our Seed to Seal promise and it's a really big deal!
Learn more here ---> www.seedtoseal.com