Seed to Seal //
WHY YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
OVER OTHER Oil companies?
First, you need to know WHAT are Essential Oils.
- Essential Oils are the concentrated, aromatic, volatile liquid that is extracted from a wide range of plant life, including flowers, leaves, grasses, fruits, roots, herbs, wood, bark, gums, bulbs, dried flower buds, seeds, and tree blossoms.)
That means that they contain large amounts of the good stuff, but can also contain some bad stuff, too, if not crafted correctly or if poor-quality plant material is used.
For over twenty years, Young Living has been hands-on, and in control of their oils from "Seed to Seal", or start to finish.
- They plant their Non-GMO SEEDS, chosen from the strongest plants from the prior year's strongest plants.
- Young Living owns their own farms and fields and they tend them with care, without the use of conventional toxins and pesticides.
- The plants are CULTIVATED and harvested with care. The method depends on what each plant requires in order to get the greatest yield.
- Young Living personally DISTILLS the oils in stainless steel stills, using gentle steam and cold-pressed methods.
- They TEST each batch of oil, multiple times, both in house and with third-party laboratories.
- And finally, they carefully bottle, label and SEAL their oils, where they are then shipped all over the world!
"Young Living believes that you and your family deserve products that are genuine, free of harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Seed to Seal® is our promise to you that we are committed to providing just that to your family. From the seeds we plant to the moment we seal our bottles, we focus on naturally occurring and high-quality components to provide you with a pristine final product without compromise.”
Learn more here ---> www.seedtoseal.com